State of Pennsylvania
Official Representation Office of the State of Pennsylvania in France, Switzerland and Belgium for the attraction of Foreign Direct Investments (FDI).
We are the one stop shop and permanent office for all French companies, Swiss and Belgian, wishing to set up or expand in Pennsylvania.
Integrated into a state team for the development of FDI, we identify, qualify and facilitate the set up projects of French, Belgian and Swiss companies in Pennsylvania, all in coordination with the agencies INVEST PA ; State Governor’s Action Team PA and the economic development agencies of countries and cities.
Our fields of action:
- To promote Pennsylvania as a privileged destination for FDI through participation and organization of specialized seminars, visiting exhibitions, organizing press tours and tours in France for State officials and industry experts …
- Detect and contact hundreds of companies with investment projects in the United States. Qualify the projects and present the benefits of the State of Pennsylvania.
- Supporting businesses in establishing their subsidiary or plant : organizing visits (partners, official, websites …)
- Providing operational support, free and confidential for entrepreneurs, SME or large groups wishing to set up in Pennsylvania…
- More than 90 set up projects detected and qualified per year
- Every year we organize the trip of a dozen companies to Pennsylvania, half of which make the choice to establish itself in the territory by investing more than € 15M, and generating a hundred jobs for the Pennsylvania.