Brussel Invest & Export
Partnership with the Brussels-Capital Region
The SALVEO Group supports the Brussels-Capital Region in its search for French investors. We identify, qualify and present companies that have set-up projects to the Adviser for Economic Representation. The SALVEO Group thus can quickly generate jobs for the Region via its turnkey solution SALVEO INVEST.
The services provided by the Brussels-Capital Region
- The Brussels-Capital Region provides a very operational support, free and confidential about the city of Brussels and the 18 towns that make up the Brussels-Capital Region.
- very precise information on the Brussels-Capital region, its business opportunities, the local environment and the advice to invest safely.
- Identification of private or public implantation sites.
- Advice on financial and fiscal incentives linked to your investment.
- Networking with local partners and service providers: lawyers, accountants, recruitment firms, etc …
- Linking with specialized Belgian public institutions. Ex: ATRIUM (promotion agency for business and shops), NICT Business Unit (services agency toward IT business) …
The Brussels-Capital region includes Brussels and 18 municipalities around Brussels:
- European Union Presence + international institutions (Brussels is the center of Europe.
- Dense road network (Paris 300km, London 250km, Amsterdam 200km…). By TGV: London 1h50, Paris 1h20.
- International Airport 20 minutes from downtown (but not in the Brussels-Capital Region)
- Port of Brussels: 2nd inland port of Belgium
- Brussels: 19% of GDP
- Multilingual and multicultural international city
- Low cost of living = competitive real estate. Rent is 2 times cheaper than in Paris!
- Health, Medical
- Lobbying, NGOs
For more information on the region and on site facilities offered by the Brussels-Capital Region, please contact Elena VOLPE – firstname.lastname@example.org – +33 (0) 4 82 90 21 68